is situated in a beautiful location overlooking the coast and mountains, in the picturesque area known as the Olympos-Beydaglari
National Park, west of the city of Antalya.
- The position of the villa offers the choice of having a quiet,
restful day by the pool or in the shaded garden area.
It is close to the village of Beycik, the towns of Tekirova and Kemer are a short drive away, both of these offer beaches, all water sports, restaurants, shops, markets and other attractions . Other beaches in the locality are at Cirali / Olympos and at Phaselis, both of these areas have historical sites of interest nearby.
(10 - 15 mins drive to Olympos and Tekirova, 30 mins drive to Kemer, 1 hour drive to Antalya).
- Other attractions ; diving, sailing, windsurfing, water skiing, tennis, climbing, para-gliding, hang-gliding, riding, mountain biking, Horse riding, Mountain walking, Ruined city of Olympos, Ruins of Phaselis,
Boat trips, Beaches and swimming.
- There is an attractive garden area to the front where you can sit and enjoy the peaceful surroundings under the shade of the pine trees.
- The rear garden is a more open area with views over the coastline and mountains with the pool and sunbathing terrace.
- The front garden is terraced with flower beds, shaded from the summer sun by the natural pine trees that populate this area.
- It offers quiet seclusion, perhaps to read a favourite book or enjoy a drink away from the heat of the daytime.
Because of it's elevated position it offers cooler temperatures than the coastal areas below.
- There are 5 rooms, with twin or double beds, which are spacious and well appointed with an ensuite bathroom containing, shower, w.c. and washbasin. Some rooms have individual balconies. Gardening and pool cleaning provided.
- If walking is in your repertoire the choice is almost endless. There are numerous paths through the pine forest, taking you through villages, where you will encounter the day to day life and culture of the real Turkish people, who will greet you and make you very welcome in their corner of the world. Flora and fauna abound including many interesting kinds of wild life.
A booking is required.